You can book a rink online, over the phone or within the Club.
To book a rink online take the following easy steps ...
1. Go to the area of the site where you can see the Rink Diary. You can do this by tapping "Bowlr Log In" or "Rink Diary" on the Club Home Page. This will bring you to the area of the Club's site headed "Bowls Club Diary".
2. Tap "Login" (top left)
3. Enter your four digit membership number and password in the boxes provided and tap "log in"
Your 4 digit membership number is your actual membership number with additional zeros at the beginning if needed, so if your membership number only has 2 digits add two zeros and if it has 3 digits add one zero.
For example, John Smith with actual membership number 123 would enter ’0123'
Your password by default is your initial, surname and 4 digit membership number - all in one entry (no spaces).
For example, John Smith with actual member number 123 would have a default password of 'jsmith0123'
If you see a welcome message top left then you are logged in!
B. Book Your Rink
1. Tap "My Account" top left, just next to your welcome message, or "Book a Match" on right hand side.
2. You can now see all you booked games and book new games.
3. If you want to book a roll up for yourself or a National / County game tap "My Roll Up/National/County Matches" in the left hand menu half way down the page and then tap "Make a New Booking".
Browse the Rink Diary until you identify the session you require to book (scroll forwards or backwards by clicking 'Next' or or 'Previous', or jump to your required date using the date picker).
Tap on the session you want to book and tap the orange "Book a Slot" box.
Select whether the booking is "Agreed - Confirmed Request" or a "Provisional Request (only used for Nationals & Counties).
Enter the names of everyone playing and your timings if playing for less than the full session. Tap "Submit booking".
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking. You will also be able to confirm the booking immediately for yourself by viewing the rink diary.
You can remove the booking in "My Account".
Roll-Ups should be booked only up to a maximum of two weeks ahead; Club, County and National Competitions only up to a maximum of four weeks ahead.
You can only book partial sessions if the session is still vacant 24 hours before session start time.
For Counties & Nationals you can book up to 3 provisional slots.
2. If you want to book an internal Club Competition go to "My Club Competition Matches" in the left hand menu half way down the page. You games should already be there ready for you to book.
You can then either confirm that booking immediately, leave the booking as a reservation to confirm at a later date or leave that booking and make further reservations.
As reservations prove not to be needed just go back into My Account and remove the booking. (Note reservations will be automatically cancelled by the system if not confirmed within a given time period).
a. Preferred Rinks. If the particular rink you require isn't available when booking (eg the same rink for a double session county or national booking), but another rink for the relevant session is available, then book that alternative rink, make a note of your preferred rink at the bottom of the booking form and alert the club with a web or email message.
b. Don't need the full session? If you are intending to roll up for less than a full session add a comment to the booking in one of the "name" fields - other members will then know the rink is available after that time
c. Clean Up. As competitive games are confirmed or otherwise, you can go back into "My Account" and confirm the game or remove the bookings as appropriate.
For further help on making a booking, see the Bowlr Online Booking Help Guide.