Enter by Sunday November 14th! Just pick up an entry form in your Club, complete and return to the Black Competition Box together with your entry fee.
Joining in the Club Comps is a great way to bowl with, and against, bowlers you wouldn't normally come across. And with many competitions if you lose the first round you automatically go to a Plate Competition!
The Competitions running this year are
1) Ladies Singles (first round losers automatically entered into Mixed Singles Plate)
2) Mens Singles (first round losers automatically entered into Mixed Singles Plate)
3) Ladies Pairs (partners drawn)
4) Mens Pairs (partners drawn)
5) Open Aussie Pairs (partners drawn, first round losers go to Aussie Pairs Plate)
6) Ladies Triples (partners drawn)
7) Mens Triples (partners drawn)
8) Non Winners Open Singles*
9) Senior Citizens Mixed Pairs (enter as a team, age 60+)
* Open to Members who have not previously won the Men's Singles, Ladies Singles or Non Winners Singles
1. All Triples Comps played on fixed date - see entry form
2. All entrants must be available for Finals Week - see entry form for dates
thanks to Gary McIlravey for organising - contact details on entry form