Status Update Mon 1 Nov 4pm
The Club remains temporarily closed.
We await Southern Water to attend and fix the cause of the water incursion. When they have fixed their issue, and we know there will be no further incursion into the Club, we can carry out the required deep clean / decontamination of all toilet areas before re-opening.
We'll post a further update tomorrow afternoon, or on further news becoming available if earlier.
As it stands it seems very unlikely that the Club could re-open before Thursday (at the earliest).