The following letter has been received by the Club from the KCIBA. Note this does not cover Kent League matches. These remain on.
14th March 2020
Due to the spread of the COVID-19 VIRUS. The Executive Officers of the KCIBA following the decision of the EIBA to postpone the National Finals have agreed to cancel ALL of the remaining indoor KCIBA matches for the rest of this season.
COUNTY FINALS DAY has also been cancelled, the finals will still be played by the individuals involved under the direction of the Competition Secretary Chris Smith.
COUNTY PRESENTATION AND DINNER this has been postponed until later in the year or until it is safe to rearrange it.
AGM: A decision on the Annual General Meeting will be made at a later date. If you have any proposals for the AGM or nominations for Office please still send these in to me by the third week in April.
These were not easy decisions to make, some of you may think this is a bit drastic.
But as we have been told that this situation will get much worse before it gets any better we think it is the correct one.
Hon. Secretary KCIBA