June 19th Update
Unfortunately there is still no news from the Government as to when we may be allowed to re-open our Club. More news from the government maybe expected on Tuesday June 23rd.
With shops and outdoor sports having started up we are hopeful that indoor sports will be allowed re-start soon. The EIBA are hopeful for July / August.
In the meantime the Directors have the Club "ready and waiting" and believe that, consistent with draft EIBA Guidance, we can safely play at least singles and pairs in the bowling hall as soon as we are allowed to (based on 2 metre social distancing).
A further Club Update Newsletter will be emailed out before the end of June or sooner if there is news. In the meantime you can follow all the latest developments on our Facebook / Instagram accounts.
Best Wishes to all
Bernard, Paul, Neil, Matt