Dear fellow members,
Although I'm sure many of you will have seen today's government decision placing Kent and Medway in Covid tier 3 "very high risk", this update is to confirm that, as a result the club will remain closed following completion of National Lockdown and until further notice.
As ever, it remains our intention to open the club to members as soon as possible, but unfortunately it is not currently possible to predict when this might be.
Further updates will be posted here on a fortnightly basis.
Bernard, Matt, Neil, Paul