Updated Guidance for 2021 Re-opening will be published here on Monday April 26th
Guidance as at September 2020
The document link and video links below sets out in some detail the measures the Club has put in place to minimise Covid-19 infection risks to both staff and members.
The document includes measures relevant to using the bar and restaurant as well as the bowling hall. The video focuses on the playing aspects.
These will be reinforced within the Club by signage.
This guidance will change as and when guidance from the government and / or the EIBA changes.
To access the current document (effective Tue 8 Sept) click here
To access the Club's Covid-19 Policy to which this member guidance forms an integral part click here
The latest document above, effective Tue 8 Sept makes the following changes...
1. In line with government guidelines, face coverings are to be worn within the club, but may be removed when playing or when seated and using bar / restaurant
2. Lockers may be used by those who struggle to take their bowls to and fro
3. The drinks vending machine is now operational
4. Individual roll up sessions for 1.5 hours or less are now available for £1.50, bookable on the day
5. Club Opening hours extended to all day Wednesdays
The video contains full guidance applicable to playing triples on adjacent rinks.
To access the video version of the 'playing' guidance click the link below. This will take you to the Club's new YouTube channel.